Welcome to ROBB CHIROPRACTIC, SC
Your Monona Chiropractor
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (608) 222-7731
Dr. Daniel K. Robb has been a practicing chiropractor at Robb Chiropractic, SC in Monona, Wisconsin for 35 years. In 1986, Dr. Robb earned his DC degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic. He has certifications in CPR, impairment and disability evaluations, and physiologic therapeutics. Dr. Robb has served as a guest lecturer at his alma mater and UWHC, and he has given lectures at various high schools in the Madison area. Dr. Robb is here to use his expertise to serve you!
Conditions We Treat
- Headaches and Migraines - Some of the headache types we treat are tension headaches and migraine headaches. Bad posture and stress can cause tension headaches. The symptoms of migraines include nausea, vomiting, and disturbed vision.
- Joint Pain - Osteoarthritis, gout, and subluxation are some of the joint conditions causing joint pain.
- Neck and Back Pain - Stenosis and osteoarthritis are some causes of back and pain. Many factors (i.e. stress and occupation) impact neck and back pain.
- Pinched Sciatic Nerves - If a sciatic nerve gets pinched, the butt and leg can become numb, weak, and tingly. Also, pinched nerves can occur in the neck and wrist.
- And many more! Call us with any questions about your care
Need Chiropractic Care? Contact Us Today!
If you want natural pain healing, you can fill out appointment form online or call Robb Chiropractic, SC at 608-222-7731.
Dr. Daniel Robb
Monona Chiropractor | Robb Chiropractic, SC | (608) 222-7731
100 River Place, Suite 210
Monona, WI 53716